Sunday, April 3, 2011

Serenity's Dance Competition 4-2-11

Serenity had a surprise Dance Competition.
Sadly we were out of town due to a friend having back surgery and were unable to attend.
They won several awards for this dance and we are so proud of them!

Grandma and Aunt Aurora had to go in our place.
I was so bummed that I didn't get to see my daughter perform, but I am so glad that someone thought to record it!
Aunt Aurora was supposed to record it, but while recording dropped her camera and it deleted the video! things happen! But we are so happy to be able to share it with you!

ENJOY!!! ;op

Teffany's Dance Studio
Corpus Christi, TX.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzQrR4MZlt8
For A Lifetime 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.