Monday, April 11, 2011

Busy Busy BEE!!!

We have had a very busy past few weeks!
With our friend Benjamin having back surgery and our daughters kickball games, and Dance classes and Ben and Michelle are moving next door to us as well.
Everything seems to be going on all at once!
I have to say that I am thankful for being busy and keeping busy! I want nothing more than to be out of the house and on my feet as much as I can be.

Serenity has been doing so well with kickball lately... They recently won their 1st game! Sad I know considering they have played about 4 or 5 now! LOL

She loves it though and I am grateful.
She loves dance even more and I can see that, but she wants to do both. She is also now wanting to go back to gymnastics and get further into learning certain moves and things.

I am so proud of her and can not wait till her next performance in Houston Texas in May!

I am looking forward to signing Andrew up for football in August and hoping that he enjoys it and stays in it. I am ready to see him get into something that we can all watch and enjoy while he plays!

For A Lifetime 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.