Saturday, June 13, 2009

In Kentucky Because...

Well let me tell you the whole reason why we are in Kentucky.
Well; My best friend Becky is pregnant and I was told that she was having her baby shower this past weekend so I though what better time than now than to com up here and visit. I surprised the heck out of her to say the least.
She was so excited that she screamed when I walked into the shower at her church. I think that she scared everyone to the point that they thought that something was seriously wrong with her. You know cause she's preggers.
Anyways; I was just glad that I could surprise her the way that I did and that we are together having a great time in Kentucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.