Friday, June 26, 2009

Not ready to go yet

I have to say that this has been the longest and yet the shortest vacation that I have been on in a long time.
Its long because the fact that I have had medical issues since I got here; and short because I havent been able to spend that much time with my friends and family.
Its hard to believe that we have been here for a month. Hard to believe to say the least.
I wish that we could stay longer but with the medical conditions that I'm going through and the fact that we have animals at home that we need to get back to; I have to go home.
Its time and I know that it is, but we are really starting to think about the fact that we want to move up here someday soon.
I am really going to miss Kim and Becky. Especially since I have been here for this short yet long period of time already. I must say that I am ready to go home, but I am not looking forward to having to leave and say goodbye to everyone.
I miss them already and I havent even left yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.