Sunday, June 21, 2009

Still in Ky, but coming home soon!

It has been a crazy somewhat ending to this long vacation that we decided to take last minute to Kentucky.
I have to say that I haven't had the best of luck with this trip but it was all together a blast.
The kids have been good through the whole ordeal and I am very proud of them both.
As I wrote on my FaceBook account this morning...
We have been in Kentucky since June 3rd and I (Charlotte) ended up in the Hospital on the 14th. (Will hopefully be getting out of the Hospital tomorrow after Lunch sometime.) I was diagnosed with kidney stones again and when they went to put the stint in surgically; they also found a cysts. When all was said and done; I also came down with pneumonia... God has been with me through it all...! AMEN!!!
I just have to say that its going to be good to get home, but that I am not doing a dag on thing when I do get home because I need the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.