Friday, June 12, 2009

Kentucky Bound and Fun

OK so I haven't posted in a while. Things have been crazy in our neck of the woods.
We are in Kentucky right now visiting family and friends.
It was sort of a last minute trip that we decided to make since we hadn't been here in about 3 years and my BEST FRIEND Becky was having her baby shower this past weekend. It was so much fun to be able to walk into the baby shower and surprise her the way that we did. I don't think that she will ever forget it. I know that I wont.
The kids weren't too crazy about the ride up here, but since we have gotten here they have been so good and ready to do whatever this state has to offer.

So far we have been to allot of different restaurants, stores, and different things of that nature. I have mainly been staying at my moms house up here, but we will be staying at Becky's next week so that I can have more time with her and then also have that time that I need with Kim.

It has been so much fun up here.

We took the kids to Coney Island the second day that we were here and we got to ride all sorts of fun amusement rides. We have also been to the local water park here and I got a sunburn that just wont quit. I have had all sorts of fun and even though I have been in pain cause the sunburn, I have endured it and am not looking forward to going home.

I have to say that we have been looking at houses up here and are really thinking about moving here in the very near future. It will be great all around for us as a family and for our kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.