Sunday, May 31, 2009

Today's Plans

Looks like I will be spending the day cleaning more than just my apartment.
Which is fine, anything to help a dear friend.
Hoping to head to the Aquarium on Monday or Tuesday. Gonna be buying a membership. I am looking forward to being able to just head over there whenever we want and hang out and explore the place. Hopefully since the last time that we were there; they have made some changes. Then we plan on going to the lake next weekend sometime with Danielle and Jon and spending the night or something.
We will see.
I'm just glad that we are able to do more now than we were before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.