Saturday, May 30, 2009

Saying Goodbye to a Dear Friend

OK so tomorrow is going to be a hard day for me and I think that its just now starting to hit me that my BEST FRIEND is leaving me. Well; I guess that I should clarify that she is only moving back to her father in laws so they can save up money to get a house whenever possible.
Its just hard to think that I will not have her right next door to talk to when I need that shoulder to cry on. We have only known each other for about 8 months or so now, but we have always had a close connection. We have been put through allot as well. Our friendship has been put to the test a few times. We have had our bad times as well, but we have always made it through.
I have no fear or worries; because I know that we will always remain friends. Its just the fact that she wont be HERE.
I am sad and I am going to miss her terribly, but I know that I can call her and that I can text her so I don't think that it will be as hard as I thought.
I love you Danielle!
Please know that I am here for you whenever you need me and that you are my Best Friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.