Thursday, May 14, 2009

Danielle's Appointment and Picture of the Baby

OK so we went to the Dr's. appointment today and I have to say that I am so blessed to have such an understanding friend. I love that I can be so kewl around her and not have to worry about what she thinks or that she doesn't want me to be there. I am so honored that I got to go with Danielle to her appointment. It was actually pretty funny.

We went in and she had to do the norm...(you know potty in a cup) and then they called her back and they did the examination and then I went back with her to do the sonogram. It was so neat how they do everything there and the way that they let you see all that they see. I saw the little peanut on the screen and I almost cried; well I was so giddy that I kinda freaked the nurse out. I was like "Awww what a cutie pie" I was just so amazed at the fact that I was looking at it from a different point of view. I wasn't the one that was pregger's; so I got to see it from a different perspective.
(Danielle is 8 weeks and 4 days at this point)
Then we had to go to the back to have them take her blood so that they can run all the nifty tests that they run to make sure that Mommy is healthy. Its just so neat and makes me want to have more...Cant do that though =[
I was talking to Danielle when we were in the waiting area afterwards and I think that it would be so kewl to be able to go to school to be a sonogramist.(don't know if that's the right word)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.