Saturday, May 9, 2009

Kickball Pics, Game, & Serenity's Birthday Party...

OK so the day didn't exactly start out as well as I had planned...but when does it ever really end up the way that you want it to???
The kids were great and I had no problems getting them up this morning to get them ready for Serenity's kickball game and I had no problems when we got there either.
I am however upset that the pictures that we ordered aren't exactly what we thought that we had ordered. We thought that we bought the plaques and we didn't and that was the whole point in actually ordering them at all. Either way that is what started it all off badly. Then I was in no way feeling well when we had to go and get the rest of the things for Serenity's party.

After all that which doesn't really seem like much now that I think about it; we had a great and rewarding time at Serenity's Birthday Party. She had lots of her friends there and especially the girls from kickball. So she was excited to say the least. I am so glad that we decided to go ahead and go through with it all. It was a tremendous blessing to all of us and especially Serenity.

No I have to say that its time for everyone in the household to go and take naps. I think that I may actually take one as well. It has been a very long and tiring day.
Bless you all my fabulous readers and I hope that all you momma's out there have a fantastic MOTHERS DAY!!!
I cant wait to read what all you guys get and do for your perfect day! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.