Monday, May 18, 2009

what am I feeling???

Woke up this morning not feeling too well. Probably due to Aunt Flow coming for a visit, but I am dealing with it. I am weak and tired. Grateful though that I have had such a wonderful end to the weekend and start to the new week.
Its just good to know that there are things that I can do to keep my mind off the stress of life's daily struggles and the things that come along with it all. I am so glad that I have such a supportive family and that I have this time to spend with them when its needed. Cant wait to get away again and be able to say that I am OK and that I don't have to worry about the harder things in life. I have things on my mind that no one else knows about. Things that I need to learn how to deal with before I can ask anyone else to. What am I supposed to feel when it comes to the fact that I might have something wrong with me and I have no way to get these emotions out?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.