Tuesday, May 12, 2009

No More

I am looking forward to moving on with my life and enjoying the possibilities that it brings. I am no longer letting myself get put through the stress that I was once dealing with. God has played a huge role in my life and I strive to continua to let Him do that for me. I don't want to have to look back and later ask myself; where did I go wrong and why aren't my children in the will of the Lord.
No longer will I let satan pull me under and down to the stoops that he has been pushing me through. I will one day hear Him(God) say that this one is MINE and I will rejoice in the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.