Thursday, May 14, 2009

Wondering why some people have to be so ignorant???

Its hard to believe all the issues that I have been going through lately. I am tired of it all to say the least.
Dealing with my family has been hard enough and things have officially gotten worse lately.
I am in no way a perfect person or a perfect child of God, but I am doing the best that I can with what I have. I don't think that anyone in this life has the right to pass judgement on me. I don't care who you are or what you believe; the only one that can judge me is Christ and as long as I live my life to please Him; then I think that I am doing OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.