Sunday, May 17, 2009

We went to the Beach AGAIN!!!

I have to say that this photo is now a favorite of mine. I just love the way that it came out.

We decided out of the blue to go to the beach again today. Its been so nice to be able to spend time with my husband since he is at home for a little bit. When he is working its really hard to get that alone time as a family and we are trying to enjoy it the best that we can.
Andrew loves to play in the sand; he's not much into playing in the water.
(Andrew making sea turtles in the sand)
(Serenity helping Andrew into the water)
(Serenity coahing Andrew into the water)
Serenity was sweet enough to help get Andrew to go in the water today. It was so sweet and I had to get a shot of it on the camera.
Hope you enjoy these as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.