Sunday, May 10, 2009

Serenity's Party Pics

Serenity at her party about to blow out the candles...Serenity standing next to her Hannah Montana Pinata'Holding her Hannah Montana Pinata'The kids at the park hitting the pinata' Serenity's 5th Birthday Party was today and she had such a blast with all her friends that got to make it out to the park to celebrate. We had pizza and cake and the kids got to take a swing at the pinata'. Over all I think that they had allot of fun and that they enjoyed being with friends and family.

Special thanks to all the moms and the kiddo's for coming out on such a HOT day and making it such a special day for my daughter Serenity! Thank you all so much!

A very special thank you goes out to Danielle for all the help with the party today. Also to my husband who as always does more than his fair share to help me and to get things done. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.