Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Excited to be going out of town

Thanks to a dear and near friend of mine from Kentucky-(Becky); I am so excited about this weekend. We are planning on going out of town after Serenity's last game. This last game is going to be fun to watch and who we are playing makes it a little more interesting. Anyways; I am sure that we are going to have tons of fun and that I will take lots and lots of pictures. Its something that I have definitely been looking forward to for a long time and it is much needed around here lately.
Its just going to be nice to get away from all the drama and just the distractions on life.
On a side note. We found out that a lovely dear friend of ours mother passed away and is now with the Lord. Its good to know that she was a blessed lady and that there is a definite place for her in God's hands. We love you Sister Birdy.
Needless to say; I cant wait till this weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.