Saturday, May 16, 2009

Last Kickball Played for Season 2009-Barracuda's/Sharks

GO BARRACUDA"SWe had an awesome game today with our Barracuda's. They played very well and pretty much won the game; well if they had been keeping score and didn't have such a biased umpire. I guess. We played against a team that is very competitive I guess that you would say and that doesn't like us. Issues with relationships between adults. Anyways; Over all I know that they had fun and that they enjoyed themselves tremendously. I am so proud of each and every one of them. They have accomplished so much and have come so far. Serenity has really shown me that she is a very athletic individual and I am very proud that I have a daughter that is so respectful of herself and others especially her teammates and coaches. I took some last minute shots before all the girls ran off to their mom's and dad's and went home. After the game we took the kids to CiCi's Pizza and ate and they got to play games. Now we are going to head to the beach and let them run all their energy off. I am looking forward to getting out of the house and relaxing with the family. Drama free!!!
Its going to be so nice to get under the canopy and just relax and not have to worry about whats going on at home or around us. Looking forward to it. Hoping that I don't get sun burned...LOL!!! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.