Saturday, May 16, 2009

Beach Day!

We went to the beach today after our final kickball game of the 2009 Season and had so much fun. We decided to take KieLynn (our Yorkie) because she hardly gets to go out anymore since she has to be on a leash at the apartments now. We went to North Beach on the National Seashore and took the canopy and sat out there for a few hours and just soaked in all of the greatness that was around us. It was just really nice to get away. We had planned on going camping this weekend, but plans fell through and we decided against it due to the fact that we were to have bad weather. I'm glad because when we finally got home from the beach it started pouring down rain. It was nice to watch the rain when we got home as well. I love to watch the rain and see how it cleanses the earth from all its filth and the freshness that it brings I love to just sit outside and watch the rain and the smell that it can bring.

All around it was a blessed day and I am glad that I got to spend it with my family.
Please enjoy some pictures of the kiddo's playing at the Beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.