Friday, May 15, 2009

I am so proud of My Man!!!

I just wanted to say that I am so proud of my Husband Michael. He has been doing so great lately with trying to lose weight. In all honestly I never thought that he needed to lose weight, but I am glad that he is doing this for himself. He looks great and I know that he is living a healthier lifestyle. With all the complications that his dad had when he was younger and I happy to say that I am not so much as worried anymore when it comes to his health as I was before. He is a great Father and Husband and I love him more and more each day for the sacrifices that he makes for us to be happy and stable. He is the true definition of a MAN.

1 comment:

  1. Your words are too kind. But thank you babe I love you more than I thought I could ever love anyone. Every day together we grow closer and I can't imagine my life without you. And as for the weight lose.... Well.... I'm bring'n sexy back :) LOL...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.