Monday, May 18, 2009

Father's Day!

There are no words adequate enough to describe what a rock my husband is for me.

he has held me close and promised me that he would walk with me each step of the way everyday that we are here in this earth.

He continues to get up each day, love me, and love our children so well. He assured me he is not afraid of all that is to come because he knows we are not on this road alone, God walks with us. That is where his strength comes from and I am drawing from that when I am feeling weak, depressed, or am in need.

He assures me I am beautiful even when I am feeling anything but that. Without this brave man at my side I would not be able to walk this journey. He loves me so well and I can only hope I am loving him just as well too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.