Friday, May 22, 2009

Busy Week

We have been so busy the past few days that I haven't been able to really post anything. We have been going crazy trying to plan things and get things together the best that we can.
I have been trying to get the kids out of the house more and more, so we are going to the pool tomorrow for a special adoption celebration and then to the beach again on Sunday.
I am looking forward to just being able to have fun with the family and not worry about whats been going on at home. I am happy to say that I got my Mother's Day gift in the mail today. YAY!!!

We are so ready for school to be out and ready to be able to just go out and spend that time together. I am so blessed to have a loving husband and kids that love me so much to give me such a perfect Mother's Day gift.

I LOVE IT!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love you with all my heart. Your worth so much more to us than any ring money could buy.

    Your loving husband,
    Mike

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.