Friday, May 15, 2009

Bath Time Fun

Just sitting here after getting the kiddo's bathed and I just thought that I would share a photo with you that I took of Andrew while he was playing in the tub. He is such a ham.
I love that he is so playful. It was just too cute that he was being so giggly. He is not really a water person. He doesn't even like to go swimming really.
It breaks my heart to think that he is my last baby. I am not able to have anymore due to complications with my pregnancy with Andrew. What can I say? I am blessed with the two that I have and I think God knows what He's doing; cause He gave me one of each (a boy and a girl).

2 comments:

  1. Your words are too kind. But thank you babe I love you more than I thought I could ever love anyone. Every day together we grow closer and I can't imagine my life without you. And as for the weight loss.... Well.... I'm bring'n sexy back :) LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.