Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Through the Hard Times

I was sitting here thinking about the things that we have been going through lately and I know that I am not alone in any of this. Not only is my family(husband, me, & the kids) going through all these things. The emotions, the stress, the heartache, but we are not in it alone. We have a friend in Christ. He guides us through it all. I am so glad that I have the opportunity to call on him when I need him.
I don't think that the kids are feeling all the stress and the emotion of it. We are trying our best to not let them in on what has been going on. Its going to be a long process to go through, but I am looking forward to the end results and the hard work paying off. Its a daily struggle, but its good to know that when you need the help that there are people and friends out there that will help if you need it.
Its sad to say but in all this I have had no help from family. It hurts to think that when my family needed it I was there the best that I could be and now when I need it there is no one that I can talk to. NO ONE!
Its OK though, I am OK and my family will be OK.
I am grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.