Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend....prelude

So we are back from Sea World.
And...
I have to say that I had so much fun. I was so excited to get there and it was all that we anticipated it to be and more. I hadn't gone in a while...(honeymoon in 03) and I was really looking forward to taking the kids since Serenity hadn't gone in a while and Andrew had NEVER been.
I took some really great pictures and got some videos too of Shamu. What kid doesn't love Shamu?
I will be posting soon with some pictures and the video after I get some rest from all the driving that we did to get home. I will talk to you all later and I hope that you all had a BLESSED Memorial Day Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.