Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Past Few Days...

The past few days have been great! I have had issues with life other than the everyday ones that just come with the days that go by. I have to say that my days have been peaceful for the most part; well considering I have two kids, well that should tell you that its not perfect. I'm happy and my family is happy. I think that's the point that I am trying to make.
Now my main concern right now that I think about it is to be sure that Serenity is going to be enrolled in school next year. I called the school and they are telling me that everything should just roll over to the next year, but that to me just seems to easy. I don't know; maybe I'm just weird but it sounds to easy and to unusual.
I'm thinking right now about what I'm going to make for dinner cause I completely forgot to take anything out and I am sure that Danielle and the kiddo's are eating with us, but I forgot and now.I think that means that I am going to have to go to the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.