Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Serenity is 5 Today!!!

My Beauty Sleeping... I cant believe that 5 years has come already. Youre a whole hand now! So many big steps this year, starting school, playing kickball.

My goodness you are a big girl now.

I can still remember holding you thinking "heres this little person who needs me and depends on me. I have to do right by her"

You have grown into such a little lady but as your great great grandmother Starlene would say "you are quite the spitfire"

You are already completely independant and intellegent. Sometimes you amaze me with your knowledge! You are also a total girly girl which I have to say I love that about you.

I cant wait to see what you become in the next 5 years. (Serenity 1 year)(Serenity 2 Years)(Serenity 3 Years)(Serenity 4 Years)(Serenity 5 Years)
My, My, My; How my little angel has grown!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.