Saturday, April 25, 2009

Today's Events

Serenity's kickball game went well today. They are actually counting the outs and everything. Serenity did really well; So did Miranda. I am so proud of them. Miranda especially. She is doing so well with trying to get into the game and play compared to just playing in the dirt...LOL!
We have a birthday party to go to tomorrow afternoon at Guth Park here in Anniville and we will be celebrating Jazzy's 6th Birthday! Serenity cant wait to get to go and I still have to get a gift together with Danielle. I think that we are making a trip to Walmart soon.

Serenity and Andrew went with Daddy to go to the Buc Day's Parade that they have for just the kids and I stayed home and got some much needed rest. Haven't been feeling to well due to the fact that Aunt Flow is visiting and I hurt my ankle this morning at the kickball game. Just twisted it or something and its a little sore. They were gone pretty much the most of the day and went to the local pizza place with Aunt Aurora, Grandma, and Daddy to eat. The kids brought home a water slide that grandma and Aurora bought and a Frisbee to play outside with.

(The Kids in their Whataburger Masks that they got at the Buc Day's Parade)

So that's what we are about to do...We are headed outside to let the kids play in the water slide and get wet and wild!!! I'll try and post pics later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.