Friday, April 10, 2009

Sick Friday

Don't know how the weekend is going to go now; due to the fact that Michael is now sick with food poisoning. Don't know where he got that from... Seriously don't!
I haven't cooked in the past few days because we have been eating with a friend every night. Well I take that back; I have cooked some small things but that's about it.
Anyways; Michael was up most of the night vomiting due to that and I was up as well because when he gets sick he gets sick. I mean he makes the noises worse than anyone that I have ever met in my life.
Anyways; I am sure that he will feel batter in a few hours with me shoving some med's down his throat. Literally because he can not swallow pills for nothing. If its not one thing its another!
Oh well; I figured that one of the kids would get sick!!!
Ill let you know how it all goes down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.