Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter Weekend and Such!

We don't have a kickball game this weekend due to the fact that it is Easter Weekend.
We didn't have practice last night as well because half the people were going out of town or working. I'm glad cause the week has honestly been a good and busy week.

We should be getting our t-shirts in the next few days or so. I am looking forward to what those are gonna look like as well.

Easter weekend should be totally fun. The kids are getting their baskets from Grandma this year, which I like cause I don't have to get all that crap together.

I hate all that Easter grass and the crappy eggs. Honestly I think that Easter is so over rated...Its about the Resurrection of Christ... Not some dumb old bunny that hides eggs everywhere...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.