Thursday, April 23, 2009

Relaxing and looking forward to things ahead

I'm sitting here in the living room at 1:30 in the morning watching a movie with my husband.
We are watching Into the Blue 2: The Reef.
Its a pretty good movie. He likes it mainly cause it has his favorite actress in it.
Audrina Patridge.
I am waiting anxiously the arrival of Serenity's kickball pictures because I need to make copies and send them to family. I am looking forward to celebrating Serenity's 5th Birthday Party. We are thinking of doing a swimming party or something of the sort.
Andrew will be starting T-Ball soon in the fall and I am so looking forward to it. I cant wait to see him out in the field and also batting. I can not wait to see him in his little uniform all dressed and ready to play.
Its just another reminder that they are growing up too fast.
I have been stressed the past few days and hubby seems to notice. I get so wrapped in what is going on that I don't think about how it effects the people around me. I just need to let things roll off my shoulders. I need to learn to just not worry about it and leave it in God's hands.
I know that He is going to provide for us and that He will lead us and help us through it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.