Thursday, April 23, 2009

In Kickball News

Serenity had kickball practice last night and we found out that there will be 5 girls moving up into the next league next year. They are going to be working on these few girls to be sure that they learn how to pitch for the games and learn how to pass the ball instead of just taking it to the bases as they learned from the beginning. I cant wait till she gets to play next year. I just hope that she gets a good coach and that I don't have to deal with the drama that I have dealt with the past 2 years.
Our shirts came in a week ago. Don't get me started!!! We had some issues with the shirts this year as one of the ladies that ordered them had no clue what she was doing and just simply got my shirt wrong and didn't even put some of the names and numbers on the shirts. It shouldn't have been that difficult to read what the moms wrote and call if she needed or had any questions that needed answered.
We are hoping to get some pictures ordered off the website soon so that I can send them out to various family members. We looked at the website for kickball and they have some pretty good action shots this year that I would like to actually order. The professional pictures have yet to come in yet; so I am looking forward to receiving those as well.
Coke orders went well for the most part. The cokes came in but the poweraides seemed to have been misplaced or just didnt come in with the orders. I dont know but they are saying that they will have them delivered soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.