Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Had a Great Weekend...

Had a great weekend... Got to spend some much needed time alone with Michael and the kids got to go to the beach this weekend with Danielle and Jon. Serenity made a new friend. Sadly though I wasn't able to get a pic in so that she would have something to remember her till she comes and visits again. Serenity was sad to see Jordan go, but I know that she is looking forward to getting to see her again.

We went and saw Fast and the Furious 4 this weekend and I have to say that it was well worth the wait in line to see it. We also went to Chicken Shack to eat as we always do when we decide to go on a spare of the moment run to town and spend time together.

Michael can be such a gentleman... He is such a great husband. I am so glad that I have him. He is so understanding and sweet. I was truly blessed the day that the Lord decided to bring him into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.