Thursday, April 16, 2009

Today has been a day...

Found out last night that the Bestie is pregger's. Went with her today to find out the 'for sure' results today and she is due around December 18th or so. Give or take a few days. I am so excited for her and the family.


We went to the movies today with the kids and watched the new Hannah Montana movie. It was really sweet and cute to watch. And to watch Serenity as she watched it was so memorable and sweet. Makes me wish that I was able to give her that dream one day. I know that there may be a time in her life that she may want a dream and I may not be able to give it to her. That honestly breaks my heart.


I found out today that a childhood friend of mine died in a motorcycle accident. His funeral is in the morning and I have to say that I want to go, but that I don't think that I will be able to make it. I pray mostly that his family is dealing with their loss the best that they can but also that they feel peace about it. It funny how life works out!
Jerardo Jerry LuisMarch 27, 1980-April 13, 2009
Lord take this life and use it to your Glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.