Sunday, April 12, 2009

Resurrection Sunday!!!

Today was a fabulous day to say the Least!
Easter Sunday or as we call it...
Resurrection Sunday!
We went to church and then we went to the in laws house; and we had a BBQ and pretty much did all the Easter necessities. Hiding Eggs, Easter Egg Hunting, Coloring Eggs, and then the fact that we ate enough to feed an army. Oh My Word; I am so freaking full that I could kill over. I am so tired that I could go in there and fall asleep as soon as I hit the bed...Zzzzz....!!!

Here is a picture that was taken this morning before we left to church. Mommy had to take the picture which is why you do not see me in it. Daddy hasn't had any pictures really with the kids lately so therefor its better this way.

Here is a picture with the inlaws minus a few...Aaron, Reuben, Twoey, and Laurie are missing!(Mom, Charlotte, Michael, Aurora, Serenity, and Andrew)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.