Saturday, June 13, 2009

Tired from a long trip...

I am so tired that its not funny and I am exhausted from this trip. Its OK though because Becky understands and she has let us sleep in for the most part when it comes to doing things. I love it here and am excited to say that we might be thinking about moving here in the near future. It has nothing to do with my mother. I have come to realize that my parents just don't play a role in my life like I thought that I wanted them to. I don't want to lose contact with them, but the fact of the matter is that I don't want to deal with the drama of their own issues and add them to mine. Everyone in life has drama, but I try my darnedest to stay away from it as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.