Wednesday, July 1, 2009

On our way home for real...

So we are finally headed home to Texas from Kentucky.
I have to say that I am excited to get home yet I am sad to leave my family and friends behind.
I have been through allot the last month and I am glad to be going home.
When I had decided to go to Kentucky to visit; it was mainly to have a small vacation and surprise Becky by showing up at her Baby Shower...
Well I surprised her all right. It was so much fun and really great to see everyone that I hadn't seen in years.
I was also surprised in my own way to learn that I had kidney stones that were infecting my body and were so bad to the point that I needed surgery. The Dr's. had to go in and put a stint in and when they went to try and get the kidney stone out they realized that I had allot of infection and were unable to follow with removing the kidney stone.
I ended up with pneumonia as well and stayed even longer in the hospital than planned.
Needless to say I have been through Hell and back the past month or so.
I am ready to be home and be able to get these issues taken care of and be able to just relax the way that you can when you are in your own home.

I am very thankful to Becky and everyone who helped me when I was going through this rough time battling kidney stones.
I love you all and I cant wait to see you again.
By the way!
Baby Ruth is due any day now!!!!
I am so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.