Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Another Appointment and whats to come

Went in today as well to the Dr. and had some blood work done and of course the annoying urine sample that had to be done as well.
I am waiting to find out what all is going on and what I am going to be put through to get these issues dealt with.

In all honesty I have to admit that I am scared that they are going to tell me my worst fear.
I am being checked for numerous things.
Cancer, Cysts, I mean you name it...
All in all; I know that I am going to be OK in the long run, but it would be nice to know something now.
Not knowing if I have cancer or if I need treatment is hard, but I am dealing with it the best that I know how, and that's just living day to day... What else is there that I can do?
I am not going to sit here in self pity and drown myself in tears.
I still have a family that I have to take care of.

I should know something soon.
The Dr's say that they are still waiting to get paperwork back from the Dr's in Ky for when I was treated there.
Who knew that something so minute would turn into something that is such a big deal?

I will not know really much of anything until September maybe October about EVERYTHING.
I am just looking forward to finding out and then dealing with it and going on with living my life as normal as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.