Monday, July 20, 2009

Today's Dr's Appointment

Today I had my first of many Dr's appointments that I will be having over the next few months.
I have been battling kidney stones since I found out that we were having Serenity. That's 5 years for those that don't know.
Well while we were in Ky. I was diagnosed that I have a kidney stone that is blocking the passage to my bladder. I was put in the ER and had to have a surgery that consisted of inserting a stint into my uterine tube. The stint is there so that the uterine tube can be opened and the stone can eventually pass on its own.
Well when they went to put the stint in I had allot of infection in my left kidney that caused them to postpone the surgery until all the infection is gone.

Well today I found out that not all the infection has disappeared and I will have to wait a little while longer to have the procedure that I need done to remove the stone.
The Dr's are planning on doing a procedure where they break up the stone with sonic waves.
I know sounds odd enough, but I am hoping that it works when the time comes for it to happen.

I am still in allot of pain, but I am thankful that I have the medication that I need.
Also I am thankful that I have a wonderful husband that takes care of me when I need it as well.
He rubs my back and my feet and he gets me the things that I need when I can not handle it on my own.

I just want to tell you all thank you for your prayers. They are greatly appreciated and I covet them very much.

PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY THAT I WILL BE HEALED AND THAT THIS WILL NOT TAKE LONG TO BE DEALT WITH.
Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!! whoa whoa... girl, I want you to know that I am lifting you up right now and praying for healing over your body, in Jesus name... blessings over you tonite!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.