Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I Love Him So Much

This will be my first of hopefully many
"Walk's down Memory Lane".This is Michael and I when we went to one of our first dances together. We had just started dating and going to the same church. We went out to the Water Gardens here in our area to take pictures and then we headed out to eat at a local fancy restaurant.These are a few "Happy Couple" pictures!
Michael and I out at a local church function. Singles Retreat!This is a picture of Michael and I; we had stayed up all night and decided to go to the local park and swing on the swings. We look so tired!!!
This is Michael and I a few days after we got married.
June 2003

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.