Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Random Happening's

I had an awesome birthday yesterday!
I am excited to get to go to the Aransas Pass Aquatic Center tomorrow and be able to chill with Michelle and her family!
It has been a while really since I have been able to go anywhere or do anything that allows me to be comfortable or feel at least somewhat normal.
These Kidney Stones have been somewhat bothersome the past few weeks. I am to the point of wanting to rip this stent out myself, which I could; but don't want to cause any further damage to myself in the process.
I am in the process of looking for the right Doctor that will do the procedure that is needed to break up the stone inside my kidney and then the stent can do its job to help pass the pieces through so that they can pass on there own.
Other than that there is really nothing much going on in our lives other than getting the necessities that are needed for the kids to go to school.
Serenity is excited to get back to school and learn even more. We are in the process of learning to read and she is doing really well.
I am excited for school to start as well and to be able to get the much needed time that I need to spend time with Andrew.
This year will be a little more difficult but much more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.