Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Andrew is Potty Training

Ok, so here it goes!
Andrew was being really quite the other day when we had company over, so I got nervous. Well I called out for him and this is what he came out of his room dressed in.Andrew in his BIG BOY underwear

I started crying cause its then that I knew that he was ready to start training. I have been wanting this for a while now and actually think that its past due(he's 3 almost 4). They all have to grow up sometime. I guess that its his time!
Using the potty that we bought him; he's kinda scared of the BIG POTTY!
(and here is where I caught him actually going all all his own. With no help)

Ok I know that this is going to be black male when he gets older, but I am just so proud of him.
I honestly started crying when he went all by himself.
He is my last child; I can not have anymore. So this to me means that he is growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.