Friday, July 31, 2009

Weekend

It has been a long week and I am excited to get the weekend started.
Michael is helping one of his brother's move to McAllen TX. tomorrow and I am going to try and take the kids to the pool so that they can get out of the house.
I have personally not been able to get out of the house very much, but I am looking forward to taking the kids to the pool and try and get some sun myself.
We are planning date night for next weekend so that should be fun as well.

Hoping to be feeling better soon. I have an appointment to see the doctor on the 4th and I am looking forward to what they have to say. Still waiting to hear anything about my appointment with the urologist, so we will have to wait and see with that one. I will keep you all posted when I find out.

I am also looking forward to trying to get the kids pictures taken before school starts and I am too busy to do them. I will post those as well when I get them done.

Hope that this weekend isn't too crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.