Saturday, August 1, 2009

UGH...

I have had the worst start to what I thought was going to be a great weekend.
We were going to try and do date night tonight, but that all got canceled because Mike has to help his brother move. That I am actually OK with, but the fact that I got sick doesn't help the situation.
It seems that more and more lately I have been getting sick in the morning's to the point that I can not hold anything down; not even water.

If you are wondering; NO I am not pregnant. I had a tubal so there is really no way; unless God decides to grace me with a child's presence. Which I honestly wouldn't dislike.
I'm sure that it has happened before to many another woman.

Well I am off to take a HOT bath because its the only thing that seems to work lately and then I'm probably going to try and take a little nap while Michael watches the kids outside playing in the sprinkler.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.