Friday, August 7, 2009

Crazy Weekend

We have a crazy busy day ahead of us tomorrow and the rest of the weekend.
I am looking forward to getting up early in the morning and taking the kids to the beach.
Hopefully we can get there early enough to beat the heat, but I doubt it with the way that the heat is here in South Texas.
HAHA!

I am looking forward to heading to Weslaco on Sunday to celebrate Reuben's birthday as well.
He just moved there for a new job, so we are heading that way and are going to celebrate with him at his new place. I am looking forward to it because we wont get to see him for a lil while after Sunday. At least not until Andrew's t-ball season starts...which is really just around the corner. Andrew is excited about it as well as the rest of the family. FINALLY something that he can be in.
Serenity starts Ballet and Jazz in about a week give or take a few days. We are excited about that for her as well. Looking forward to it actually. I have all of her leotards and tights and her new shoes that she needed ready and waiting to go.

I am also looking forward to the Country peddlers show this weekend... I have been waiting for that as well.
The kids are excited to go to the Aquarium and then I think that we are going to relax at the water gardens.
We will see how it goes.
Honestly;
I am just looking to have a great time with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.