Saturday, August 15, 2009

Going into town...

It's Saturday; and that means that it's date night for me and Michael.
We are going to go out to eat at Olive Garden and then to the movies.
I have no clue as to what we are going to watch, but I am thinking something along the lines of action or romance. Most likely action.
Also we are about to head out into town so we can get Serenity's hair cut, because we didn't get to do that yesterday. We are also going out to town to get Serenity some more leotards, tights, and ballet shoes. She starts on Wednesday, so we have allot to get ready and to do.
I bought her a cool little hair contraption that makes a bun in her hair and makes it look absolutely perfect.
I am looking forward to her first class and getting to meet her teacher and her classmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.