Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Short Answers


What do you want to do when you grow up?
Serenity: a teacher
Andrew: No grow up

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?

Serenity: to a restaraunt
Andrew: ...at home...

What's your favorite girls name?

Serenity: Ashley
Andrew: Miranda

If your life was made into a movie, who would you want to play you?

Serenity: Hannah Montana
Andrew: Batman

What do you think is more important: Good looks or brains?

Serenity: Brains
Andrew: What's brains? I told him it's what makes you smart; then I asked him do you want to look good or be smart and he says "smart".


2 comments:

  1. It's so funny how kids answer. Lol. Where did ya'll get your yorkie at? I couldn't find any anywhere when I was looking for one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...out of the mouth's of babes! Nothing encourages me more than to see Godly moms and dads, loving their children like God loves them.

    You are invited to join me:

    www.heavenlyhumor.blogspot.com

    Even God laughs sometimes...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.