Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Dr.s Appointment made

I went to the Dr. today and I finally have a scheduled Urology appointment for the 3rd of September.
I am looking forward to getting all this taken care of and behind me.
I get so worn out and tired so much easier than before now that its gotten to the point that I am depressed most of the time.

I know that the Lord is preparing me for something and that I need to learn patience. I think that this is a way that will help me to learn that I need to wait on the Lord in times like these. I do know that I trust in Him and Him alone and that I will not be able to go through this without His help.

Please if you read my blog; be in prayer with me and my family that these Kidney Stones will be dealt with according to God's will.

Thank you again and I will keep you all posted as I find things out myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.