Saturday, August 29, 2009

My day

Today is already turning out to be a hectic day, but I am looking forward to tonight.
Tonight is Miranda's birthday party since her birthday is on Monday.
I have no clue what to get the child even though I should considering I spend so much time with her. Even though I haven't gotten to much lately.
I woke up this morning with yet another migraine and pain in my spine.
What else can I do other than pray. Nothing else seems to help other than taking pills that make me feel like a zombie. That to me isn't really an option because I have two kids that I have to take care of.
I am looking forward to going back to church in the morning. I haven't been in a while.
It felt good to get a much needed phone call from an old friend that I haven't spoken to in a while. It feels good to know that I can rely on someone that I honestly thought that I wouldn't be able to talk to after all that has gone on.

I am looking forward to going to church in the morning although I am hesitant at the same time. I have a few things that I am not proud of that I am sure that people are going to judge me over. Even though I know that no matter what the bible says and what people say, judgment is always passed on people and the way that they look and act.
I have had a bad year and I have done plenty of things that aren't appropriate in many eyes and I'm sure aren't great in the Lord's eyes either, but I am the one that has to deal with that all on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.