Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sunday Morning

Today was an absolutely beautiful day!
We woke up early and made sure that we had plenty of time to get ready for church and eat.
Its a long ride to the church and we no longer have AC in the car; so we want to be sure that everyone is happy and content when we have to take a ride like that.
So we went to church and had an awesome service.
I was really looking forward to it today because we haven't been in a while and I really needed to go and be refreshed. God truly refreshed my spirit and helped me through allot of struggles that I have had in the past few months.
I am looking forward to next week as well. I can not tell you how it felt to step back into our church again.
We came home from church and had fried chicken, mashed potatoes, and corn. I love home cooked food.
We took a long lazy nap and then woke up and watched a family fun movie together.

Now I am looking forward to the week ahead.

If you read my blog and you get the chance; please remember me in prayer this week as I have a Dr's. appointment on Thursday with the urologist.
Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.