Monday, August 10, 2009

In the Next Few Weeks...

The next few weeks are going to be super busy around this household and I am looking forward to it. School starts in a few weeks as well; and we couldn't be any more excited about getting started.
Serenity is starting KINDERGARTEN.

We are looking forward to meet the teacher night on Tuesday and then Wednesday is also the first night for Serenity to start Ballet.
We are looking forward to everything starting and I am ready to get on board with it all.
I feel as though things are going to get real busy real fast and I have to say that I am ready for it. I look forward to the quality time I get to spend with the kids.

T-Ball starts soon and both of the kids are looking forward to starting that.
I cant wait to see the kids all dressed up in the proper attire and ready to go to their destinations. Its going to be an exciting next couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments with me! Comments that are deemed by the blog author to be rude, argumentative, or other wise offensive will not be published.